Is GRObase compliant?
GRObase is a robust web based software solution that is specifically designed to handle the day-to-day workflow of Licensed Producers, while ensuring compliance under Health Canada’s Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR). With failsafe protocols implemented into the core design, it ensures data is always properly recorded and stored within the system allowing Health Canada audits to be fulfilled with ease. The database system has a number of customizable features, ensuring that Licensed Producers get the most out of their GRObase.
- Database allows for inclusive record keeping while fulfilling your core MMPR requirements.
- Fail-safe protocols implemented to ensure that all information is recorded in an accurate manner.
- Employee audit tracking when entering or changing data to properly identify who performed each task.
- Digitally stored documents on the database for easy access and to assist with Health Canada audits.
- Traceback tactics of each product’s origin are instilled to ensure that proper record keeping is performed.
- In vitro testing logs to ensure that quality assurance testing is carried out and recorded successfully.
"It's your record keeping backbone."
Pre-register for GRObase
GRObase is scheduled for release Spring 2014.
Pre-register now if you would like to receive development updates and